Noto Does the Movies Noto Does the Movies

Cool

That was pretty funny, a bit long maybe but still funny. Loved your use of the trigun music that is my favourite anime!

The Maxwell Edison Story The Maxwell Edison Story

Very nice

This was really good i liked your use of the Beatles song. I have the album that that was on somewhere. I thought it was fresh and humourous even if it wasn't that good graphically!

Valhalla Knights Valhalla Knights

Wow

That was awesome!!! I liked it alot.

It was a good idea. The gfx looked pretty good allthoutgh some was distorted.

All in all that rocked!

Jenin Jenin 2 Jenin Jenin 2

Interesting

That looked as though you had put a lot of effort into that movie so congrats to you i hope it gets through/

Ryan Giggs Ryan Giggs

Nice

I liked this and to the idot reveiwer b4 me if you read the beggining bit you would understand that its set in a parrallel universe.

All Your Pie All Your Pie

Congrats

Tjis is great didnt realise it was 2 years old tho so its really good i dont know when u started Frogman mut u are to good and the cockbite b4 be is sad 'bad graphics man he cant tell bad graphics if u paid him!!

Mars Conspiracy (Chptr10) Mars Conspiracy (Chptr10)

i'm gripped

You are a genius ive just sat there and watched the entire series so far how long it is i didnt notice because I was entranced.
Cant wait to see it FIN!

Smile! Smile!

My Arm Hairs!!

Wow this movie kinda made my arm hairs stand on edge it was kinda good i'm moderatly scared by this great work Aleksander!

Short Dance Short Dance

Nice!

Nice I liked gfx just make the next 1 longer

Kashinnu AF Episode 1 Kashinnu AF Episode 1

Not Bad

Not bad at all just you need voice dood! that would be ok then!